provide a wide range of legal healthcare services specifically tailored to
clients’ individual needs.
counsel clients regarding the acquisition, disposition, closure, leasing and
construction of skilled nursing facilities. We work closely with clients to
obtain the best results on issues such as:
work with the executive team of an association consisting of 350 skilled
nursing facilities to assure compliance with the complex maze of federal and state
laws and regulations. We also assist with contracts on behalf of the facilities
with insurance companies, managed care organizations, service providers, and
- Representations and warranties
- Indemnification obligations in the event of a breach of representation or warranty
- Compliance with Federal Stark
- Anti-Kickback and HIPAA statutes
- State licensure
- Certificates of need requirements
- Billing of private and governmental payers
- Traditional and HUD financing.
assist physicians and dentists with tax, business and estate planning, as well
as the purchase and sale of practices and practice issues, such as valuation,
non-compete agreements and employment contracts.
formed a health insurance company in Ohio designed to provide both commercial
health insurance and Medicaid managed care.
SEND US A MESSAGE